The Most Reliable USA Education Doorway!
F1VisaUSA.com brings you the perfect and unbiased information of top USA recognized universities, colleges and schools. International students are incredibly received in USA and you can secure your future through USA education programs. If you are looking for the best education offered in the world or you want to build a strong foundation in your profession or learn English, USA will be the exact decision for you.
F-1 USA Student Visa
- Resident of any country can apply for USA student visa.
- USA student visa is termed as F1 which you can apply either directly from your home country or you can convert to student status after reaching USA under any other types of visas.
- Proper guidance for the selection of universities and visa application can be obtained from a good overseas education consultant or from study abroad consultants.
- F1 student visa application guide is to be downloaded
- Decide on where in USA you would like to study and stay.
- Then decide the type of school you like to attend, such as: university, college, graduate school, vocational school or ESL (English as Second Language).
- Start the admission process by contacting the school authorities.
- On the approval of the admission the school will issue an I 20 form (the required document for applying F1 visa)
- After the above procedures you have to pay the SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) and the visa application fees.
- Then the visa interview is conducted at the USA Consulate or USA Embassy. If you are already in USA, you may apply to USCIS (USA Citizenship and Immigration Services) for change of status.
- To work on-campus you are allowed legally for 20 hours per week. Due to unforeseen circumstances, off campus work may also be permitted during the complete duration of your F1 student visa.
- Students are allowed to travel to and from USA during the period of their visa also the dependents can accompany with the respective students and they can remain in USA during their respective student’s visa period.